The University of Luxembourg is the leading player presiding in the field of higher education in Luxembourg.
The University of Luxembourg, created in 2003, is an international, multilingual university (French, German and English) with numerous exchanges with other universities worldwide and centred on research. The University of Luxembourg welcomes 6,200 students and a staff coming from around the world, just like the Luxembourg population.
All the Bachelor and Master degrees’ trainings, as well as the proposed doctoral studies, can be consulted on the University website.
Three faculties are proposed to the students wishing to study in Luxembourg:
- The Faculty of Science, Technology and Communication on the Campus of Luxembourg-Kirchberg
- The Faculty of Arts, Human Sciences, Arts and Education Sciences, both placed on the Campus Belval near Esch-sur-Alzette
- The Faculty of law, Economy and Finances situated on the campus of Luxembourg-Limpertsberg. The Luxembourg School of Finance offers a specialisation in banking.
Three interdisciplinary centres are also proposed:
- Interdisciplinary Centre for Security, Reliability and Trust,
- Luxembourg Centre for Biomedicine Systems.,
- The C2 DH – Luxembourg Centre for Contemporary and Digital History