The OLAI is an administrative service under the authority of the Ministry of Family, Integration and the Greater Region in charge of carrying out the integration policy in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- make the integration process easier for foreigners,
- fight against discrimination,
- track the migration of people,
- help the international protection seekers,
- manage accommodation structures.
On the website, you can get information about all the competences of the OLAI and the reception and integration system implemented in Luxembourg.
5, rue Carlo Hemmer
- +352 247-85700