All about expatriation in Luxembourg
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a country which attracts numerous expatriates and applicants for immigration.On your own or with your family, would you like to move in Luxembourg as well? You will find here all the useful information to prepare your expatriation and settle down.
Just Arrived is there to provide you with all the essential information to help you confirm your decision of expatriation and help you in your move and your everyday life.
- Do you want to know more about Luxembourg? You will find all the useful information on the country population, its history and politics or its geography and climate.
- You are looking for a work? Do not hesitate to consult our pages dedicated to the employment in Luxembourg. We give you invaluable marks onto the Luxembourg labor market.
- We also guide you with the first essential administrative procedures that are part of the Luxembourg immigration process.
- Are you looking for where to live with your family? You will find all our advice to find an accommodation as soon as possible and to manage the visits of the selected real property.
- We also give you information to guide you in the choice of schools or day nurseries for your children.
Guide to emigrate in Luxembourg
To help you in your move, order our resident in Luxembourg Just Arrived guide.
You will find all the information and the necessary steps for a serene expatriation in your new host country there.
Today May 17th, the 4th Diversity Day will take place in Luxembourg. The opportunity for new signatories to join this beautiful project and promote diversity within companies! The occasion also to celebrate this movement and to remember the challenges of diversity within companies and our modern societies to give everyone their career opportunities regardless of […]
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since November 2010, the Echternach Dancing Procession is a Catholic pilgrimage that takes place on Whit Tuesday. This year it takes place on May, 22nd, 2018. This day after Pentecost Monday, which is a bank holiday in Luxembourg, thousands of Catholic pilgrims and spectators flock to Echternach, a […]
Trust in the real estate market in Luxembourg has been an established reality for several years. Indeed, the Grand-Duchy benefits from a favorable conjuncture and a growing attractiveness for foreign workers. Nevertheless, it is also a particularly complex market to be analyzed before settling in Luxemburg. Experts of the real estate agency Engel & Völkers […]
Since 1968, every Thursday of the Ascension, nearly 20,000 people, Catholics, the majority of Portuguese origin, come to give thanks to the one they worship and cherish among all, “Nossa Senhora de Fatima”, Our Lady of Fatima. A mass is celebrated in her honor, followed by a procession of pilgrims. It is on the heights […]
Are you thinking about moving to Luxembourg? If it’s the case, ou need to keep in mind that the real estate prices are relatively high. The main reason behind is a shortage of housing while new developments are not sufficient to meet a growing demand. Besides, the real estate agency Engel & Völkers specifies that […]