All about expatriation in Luxembourg
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a country which attracts numerous expatriates and applicants for immigration.On your own or with your family, would you like to move in Luxembourg as well? You will find here all the useful information to prepare your expatriation and settle down.
Just Arrived is there to provide you with all the essential information to help you confirm your decision of expatriation and help you in your move and your everyday life.
- Do you want to know more about Luxembourg? You will find all the useful information on the country population, its history and politics or its geography and climate.
- You are looking for a work? Do not hesitate to consult our pages dedicated to the employment in Luxembourg. We give you invaluable marks onto the Luxembourg labor market.
- We also guide you with the first essential administrative procedures that are part of the Luxembourg immigration process.
- Are you looking for where to live with your family? You will find all our advice to find an accommodation as soon as possible and to manage the visits of the selected real property.
- We also give you information to guide you in the choice of schools or day nurseries for your children.
Guide to emigrate in Luxembourg
To help you in your move, order our resident in Luxembourg Just Arrived guide.
You will find all the information and the necessary steps for a serene expatriation in your new host country there.
Brexit is already shaking up the financial industry. Indeed, the City of London is losing its position as Europe’s leading financial centre. Already in close contact with the United Kingdom, the capital of the Grand Duchy is probably stealing the spotlight from the City of London. Engel & Völkers Luxembourg explains the main reasons for […]
Under the supervision of the French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs, the French Institute is in charge of promoting the French language and culture in the world and in Luxembourg. For this autumn 2018, the French Institute of Luxembourg has a new look. The premises have been refurbished and the facade redone to improve […]
Do you want to sell your property in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg? Within this growing and complex market, most transactions are carried out via a real estate agency. The real estate experts have the local knowledge and experience to guide you through this sales process. Through this article, we explain the three major advantages of […]
In Luxembourg, many activities take place every week to occupy children of all ages! If you live in Luxembourg and have children, you are probably interested in exhibitions, hobbies, summer camps or any other event for your children. Just Arrived made a list of 4 useful websites to know absolutely to be kept informed of […]
Recently graduate or future graduate, you are looking for a job or an internship in Luxembourg? Only one address: the Unicareers Job Fair in Luxembourg on Friday, September 28, 2018 at Luxexpo The Box. Unicareers, a job fair dedicated to students and young people Looking for a job or an internship? The 5th edition of […]