All about expatriation in Luxembourg
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a country which attracts numerous expatriates and applicants for immigration.On your own or with your family, would you like to move in Luxembourg as well? You will find here all the useful information to prepare your expatriation and settle down.
Just Arrived is there to provide you with all the essential information to help you confirm your decision of expatriation and help you in your move and your everyday life.
- Do you want to know more about Luxembourg? You will find all the useful information on the country population, its history and politics or its geography and climate.
- You are looking for a work? Do not hesitate to consult our pages dedicated to the employment in Luxembourg. We give you invaluable marks onto the Luxembourg labor market.
- We also guide you with the first essential administrative procedures that are part of the Luxembourg immigration process.
- Are you looking for where to live with your family? You will find all our advice to find an accommodation as soon as possible and to manage the visits of the selected real property.
- We also give you information to guide you in the choice of schools or day nurseries for your children.
Guide to emigrate in Luxembourg
To help you in your move, order our resident in Luxembourg Just Arrived guide.
You will find all the information and the necessary steps for a serene expatriation in your new host country there.
In Luxembourg, Saint Nicholas Day is traditionally very important for all the country’s children as they do not go to school and receive gifts from “De Kleeschen”. Saint Nicholas, the traditional children’s festival in Luxembourg All children living in Luxembourg cannot wait for Saint Nicholas Day on December 6th. For them, it is more important […]
Are you looking for a job and are specialized in IT or finance? On November 20, 2018, the next Plug&Work evening dedicated to digital and finance will take place at the Coque in Luxembourg. Plug&Work Luxembourg Recruitment Evening Each year, this event, which exists since 2010, allows about a hundred candidates to find a job […]
On November 18th, from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, the 72st Red Cross Bazaar will take place in Luxembourg-city, at the Halle Victor Hugo, 62 Rue Victor Hugo in Limpertsberg district. The opportunity for Luxembourgish residents to help poor people and make a good deed while enjoying a traditional and major event in Luxembourg. Flea […]
The next edition of the Top Kids Children’s Fair will take place on 27-28 October 2018 at Luxexpo The Box. Dedicated to children aged 2 to 12, this sixth edition of the children’s fair in Luxembourg will once again gather a large number of exhibitors about childhood. As usual, everything is set up to give […]
Fancy-dress ball? Creative activities? Door-to-door? Although this is not strictly speaking a Luxembourgish tradition, Halloween not only pleases the Anglo-Saxon community of Luxembourg, but also all children. Halloween is fast approaching and, as usually, many parents do not know yet what to do with their children. Just Arrived has selected for you several original ways […]