All about expatriation in Luxembourg
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a country which attracts numerous expatriates and applicants for immigration.On your own or with your family, would you like to move in Luxembourg as well? You will find here all the useful information to prepare your expatriation and settle down.
Just Arrived is there to provide you with all the essential information to help you confirm your decision of expatriation and help you in your move and your everyday life.
- Do you want to know more about Luxembourg? You will find all the useful information on the country population, its history and politics or its geography and climate.
- You are looking for a work? Do not hesitate to consult our pages dedicated to the employment in Luxembourg. We give you invaluable marks onto the Luxembourg labor market.
- We also guide you with the first essential administrative procedures that are part of the Luxembourg immigration process.
- Are you looking for where to live with your family? You will find all our advice to find an accommodation as soon as possible and to manage the visits of the selected real property.
- We also give you information to guide you in the choice of schools or day nurseries for your children.
Guide to emigrate in Luxembourg
To help you in your move, order our resident in Luxembourg Just Arrived guide.
You will find all the information and the necessary steps for a serene expatriation in your new host country there.
Are you looking for a job in Luxembourg or in the Great Region ? You will surely be interested by this event ! In fact, this March 23rd, the job fair Moovijob Tour is coming back in Luxembourg! This will be the opportunity for thousands of students and job seekers to apply, on-site, to 150 […]
In the third quarter of 2017, housing prices* (homes and apartments for sale) in Luxembourg rose by 4.9% year-on-year, with a significant rise in prices of 6.1% for new apartments with equal transaction volumes in number and amounts. A new apartment is valued on average 25 to 30% more expensive than an old apartment of […]
Each year, a “greedy” and ancestral tradition is celebrated in Luxembourg : the BretzelSonndeg. This traditional and very popular celebration is held every year in mid-March, the 4th Sunday of Lent. What are bretzels ? Bretzels, also highly appreciated in Germany, are Luxembourgian traditional pastries that exit in 2 versions : salted and sweet. They […]
The Brandons Festival or Buergbrennen announces the end of winter in Luxembourg First Sunday of Lent (Christian tradition before Easter) after Carnival in Luxembourg, you can attend the Buergbrennen in the Luxembourg villages. Really spectacular, this tradition consists of burning enomes bonfires to symbolically chase the winter. The “Buergen”, with a large cross at the […]
February is marked in Luxembourg by the Carnival festivities which are part of the pretty luxembourgish traditions. Candlemas Day In addition to the traditionally pancakes eaten on Candlemas Day, your children will be delighted to celebrate the light (“liichten”) on the Liichtmëssdag, february 2nd, in your neighborhood. With elaborate lanterns, “Liichtebengelcher” made in their luxembourgish […]