All about expatriation in Luxembourg
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a country which attracts numerous expatriates and applicants for immigration.On your own or with your family, would you like to move in Luxembourg as well? You will find here all the useful information to prepare your expatriation and settle down.
Just Arrived is there to provide you with all the essential information to help you confirm your decision of expatriation and help you in your move and your everyday life.
- Do you want to know more about Luxembourg? You will find all the useful information on the country population, its history and politics or its geography and climate.
- You are looking for a work? Do not hesitate to consult our pages dedicated to the employment in Luxembourg. We give you invaluable marks onto the Luxembourg labor market.
- We also guide you with the first essential administrative procedures that are part of the Luxembourg immigration process.
- Are you looking for where to live with your family? You will find all our advice to find an accommodation as soon as possible and to manage the visits of the selected real property.
- We also give you information to guide you in the choice of schools or day nurseries for your children.
Guide to emigrate in Luxembourg
To help you in your move, order our resident in Luxembourg Just Arrived guide.
You will find all the information and the necessary steps for a serene expatriation in your new host country there.
A new school year will begin soon, which means also new school calendar! As every year, many school holidays are planned for your children in Luxembourg. Just Arrived lists the dates of the school holidays below! School calendar 2017-2018 in Luxembourg This year, the start of the school year for Luxembourgish fundamental schools and Luxembourgish […]
As a specialist of high-end real estate for more than 40 years, Engel & Völkers introduces you the specificities of prestige real estate in Luxembourg. What are the reasons leading worldwide actors to settle in Luxembourg or to invest in this small country located at the very heart of Europe? An exceptional environment The Grand-Duchy […]
Summer is coming up and the summer holidays are coming! We know what you think: “All recruiters are on vacation, there is no point in applying for a job. Well, maybe you’re wrong… Few applicant during the summer period There is a drop in connections between April and September on job boards. On moovijob.com, a […]
June 23, National Day June 23 is public holiday in Luxembourg and corresponds to the theoretical birthday of H.R.H the Grand-Duchess, emblematic figure of the history of Luxembourg. The National Day was moved on June 23 to enjoy the festivities by a warmer summer weather. The Grand Ducal family and all residents of Luxembourg, regardless […]
Engel & Völkers invites you to discover the residential real estate market in the capital of Grand-Duchy. Through this article, you will find the presentation of the main neighbourhoods of Luxembourg ranked from the most to the less expansive according to the average price per square meter. Limpertsberg Price per sqm ≈ 8.450 € The […]