Street food lovers, this article is for you!
Spend a nice moment in the open air, share a meal on the go with one or more colleagues, get some fresh air between 2 files, … this is what makes the success of the mobile fast food.
Street food is becoming more and more popular. The office clientele is the most fond of this tasty food, exotic or more classic, close to their place of work. Nevertheless, families or groups of friends love to eat something on the go. That’s why the Eat! It Festival was created.
Eat it!, the festival of food trucks in Luxembourg
The next edition of the Eat it! street food festival is announced in Luxembourg!
When and where will the next Eat it street food festival take place?
Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd of April 2023 at the Rotondes (Luxembourg-Bonnevoie), from 12pm to 10pm. To know more about the event.
Eat it, street food festival in Luxembourg
Considered as THE street food festival in Luxembourg, Eat it! was a great success during its previous editions. The event aims to to bring together many foodtrucks from Luxembourg and the Greater Region. The objective is to offer visitors the opportunity to taste different specialties in one place. The entrance is free and the place is friendly. You will find a festive and relaxed atmosphere!
Hamburger, wrap, pizza, Asian or Indian food but also organic or gluten-free food, diversity is one of the strengths of this festival! Everyone has their own preference when it comes to street food. And you can taste everything! So, the Eat it! Festival is “The place to be” for lunch or dinner next weekend.
If you are nearby, we’ll meet you there?
The best food trucks in Luxembourg
Very popular at lunchtime around the workplace, food trucks are in great demand. Especially when the weather starts to get nice and you want to enjoy the beautiful season.
Where to find food trucks near your workplace?
Please note that food truck locations may vary depending on the allocations of the local government.
Food trucks in Luxembourg
- Beggen : Henri-Dunant street
- Center: Kinnekswiss Northwest, Villa Vauban
- Gasperich : François-Hogenberg street and Guillaume-Kroll street
- Kirchberg: Konrad-Adenauer Boulevard/Albert-Borschette Street, Kennedy Avenue/Fort-Niedergrünewald Street intersection, Edward-Steichen Street/Charles-Bernhoeft Street, Place de l’Europe
- Limpertsberg: Avenue Joseph-Sax
- Merl : Nic-Bové street
- Pfaffenthal: rue Saint-Mathieu.
Some of the best food-trucks
- LëtzeBurger is acclaimed for its gourmet burgers. With black-angus meat, Gromperkichelcher or pesto, your taste buds will travel with the different flavors offered. Leëtzeburger is permanently installed in Strassen, Route d’Arlon. You can also find a Lëtzeburger food-truck at Luxembourg airport.
- Verace is a staple of Italian wood-fired pizzas. The mobile truck runs from Monday to Friday between Kirchberg, Senningerberg, Hespérange, Bertrange and esch-sur-Alzette.
- Las Maracas offers you a trip to South America. You can find his tortas and other vegetarian quesadillas, as well as his specialties from Yucatan to Mexico in Kirchberg or Capellen.
- Green Mango will bring Thai flavors to your lunch breaks. For this, look for the green truck on the side of Kirchberg, Munsbach, Leudelange, Bertrange or Capellen.
- Do you like wraps? Taste the specialties of T-Wrap on the southern side, among which Mondercange, Bettembourg, Leudelange, but also Limpertsberg.
Do you like the street food atmosphere? See you at the must-see Christmas markets.