The Health Portal. lu is the reference site for health in Luxembourg.
Launched in 2009 by the Ministry of Health, the Sante.lu portal brings together on a single website all the information on the subject of health in Luxembourg. Useful for individuals or professionals, you will find various information and in particular :
- prevention advice, by theme or by age group, for sensitive individuals such as young children, pregnant women or seniors,
- in-depth health issues,
- Explanatory sheets on diseases or ailments with symptoms, causes and practical advice on how to cure them, recommended medical examinations or tests,
- details on how medical care is reimbursed,
- a presentation of all the actors of the health and social sector, the follow-up of the agenda of the Minister of Health,
- information on the exercise of the health professions, with the regulations concerning these medical professions and the diplomas required to practice in Luxembourg,
- job offers in the field of health,
- all the news concerning health in Luxembourg such as the possible recall of food products, the heat wave plan, … with a history month by month and year by year,
- a calendar of health-related events,
- Legislation related to the health and medical sector, with all the useful explanations on the health policy in Luxembourg, the health plans,
- the various health publications,
- Prevention and health promotion campaigns conducted by the Ministry and the Health Department.
The corresponding sante.lu app is available on smartphone and tablet.