The portal Santé.lu is an important website to know.
Launched in 2009 by the Ministry of Health, the Portal Sante.lu brings together on a single website all the information on the theme of health in Luxembourg, useful for individuals or professionals:
- prevention advice by theme or by age group for sensitive people such as young children, pregnant women or senior citizens,
substantive health records,
- fact sheets on diseases or conditions with symptoms, causes and practical advice on how to cure them, medical examinations or recommended medical tests,
- details on the terms and conditions for reimbursement of medical care,
- a presentation of all the actors in the health and social sector, the follow-up of the agenda of the Minister of Health,
- information on the exercise of the health professions, with the regulations concerning these medical professions and the diplomas required to practise in Luxembourg,
job offers in the health field,
all the news concerning health in Luxembourg such as the possible recall of food products, the heat wave plan, … with a month by month and year by year history,
an agenda of health-related events,
- legislation relating to the health and medical sector, with all the useful explanations on health policy in Luxembourg, health plans,
the various health publications,
- the prevention and health promotion campaigns conducted by the Ministry and the Directorate of Health.
The sante.lu app available on smartphone and tablet.