The Maison de l’Orientation or ANELO is a one-stop public service that brings together in one place all the services and authorities that help young people to get their bearings in school, student and professional life in the Grand Duchy.
By identifying their centers of interest and helping them to define their abilities and skills, this professional and educative Orientation Center allows young people to find professional training in line with their profile and therefore support them concretely in their employment research process and orientation.
These main actors are present in the House of Orientation
- ADEM-OP, this career guidance service of the Employment Development Agency, facilitates orientation or even reorientation by providing concrete information on trades on the market. It also answers the problems of professional learning
- the CePAS or Center for Educational Psychology and Guidance offers psychosocial and educational support to young people, parents and educational staff. It helps with targeted guidance
- the SNJ, National Youth Service is an actor to contact as part of an internship for those encountering doubts in their orientation: return to school, go on an apprenticeship or find a job
- ALJ Local Youth Action for young people in transition between their studies and entry into the labor market to provide them with individual coaching to help them in their research and reflection. See alj.lu
- the Anefore National Agency for the implementation of European lifelong learning programs for young people, type ERASMUS. See anefore.lu
- CASNA School reception unit for newcomers between 12 and 17 years old.
Mon-Fri, 8h30-12h and 14h-17h
58, bd G.-D. Charlotte
- +352 8002-8181 (numéro gratuit / free call)