The Health Portal sante.lu launched by the Ministry of Health in Luxembourg in 2009 provides relevant information on medical and health topics to individuals and health professionals.
- emergency numbers and care services to contact when needed,
- guidance for health promotion and medical prevention by topic or by age group for sensitive people such as young children, pregnant women or seniors,
- reports on important health issues, background files on health,
- information on diseases, symptoms, causes and practical advice for curing, medical tests and procedures,
- details on reimbursement of healthcare costs,
- a complete list of the healthcare and social partners, the follow-up of the Minister of Health’s agenda,
- information on the agreement/authorisation process for healthcare professionals, regulations concerning these medical professions and the diplomas required to practice in Luxembourg,
job offers in the field of health,
- news concerning health in Luxembourg such as the eventual recall of food products, the heat wave plan, … with a history of month by month and year after year,
- medical event calendar,
- healthcare-related legislation, health policy in Luxembourg, health plans,
- various medical publications,
- health promotion and prevention campaigns run by the Ministry of Health.
More information on health and well-being in Luxembourg.