To sell a property in the best possible way, several elements must be taken into consideration. The first step is the most accurate determination of the value of the property. This prerequisite is one of the key elements of an effective sales strategy, in order to sell as quickly and efficiently as possible. This is all the more true in Luxembourg, a buoyant but complex market.
What are the main elements of a real estate valuation?
• The estimation of the “market value” of the property
• The possible restoration works to be done to increase the property value
• The property advantages to spotlight (the geographic location, the accommodation itself etc…)
• The last Luxembourg real estate market trends
• The offer and demand assessment
• The future prospects of the local real estate market
Then, following the valuation of a real estate, the property is commercialized.
What are the main steps to sell a property?
• Gathering the information about each potential buyer
• Fixing an appointment to meet the visitors
• Preparing a complete file about the property: ground floor plans, planning permissions, register of construction encumbrances, insurance policies, energy certificate, property taxes…
• Negotiating the price and appointing a notary to sign the contract.
• Following up with the after-sale service
A real estate agent perfectly knows the local market, the commercial, legal and financial conditions linked to a real estate sale. Consulting a real estate expert will allow you to save your time, your money and your nerves.