What are the main elements of a real estate valuation?
• The estimation of the “market value” of the property
• The possible restoration works to be done to increase the property value
• The property advantages to spotlight (the geographic location, the accommodation itself etc…)
• The last Luxembourg real estate market trends
• The offer and demand assessment
• The future prospects of the local real estate market
Then, following the valuation of a real estate, the property is commercialized.
What are the main steps to sell a property?
• Gathering the information about each potential buyer
• Fixing an appointment to meet the visitors
• Preparing a complete file about the property: ground floor plans, planning permissions, register of construction encumbrances, insurance policies, energy certificate, property taxes…
• Negotiating the price and appointing a notary to sign the contract.
• Following up with the after-sale service
A real estate agent perfectly knows the local market, the commercial, legal and financial conditions linked to a real estate sale. Consulting a real estate expert will allow you to save your time, your money and your nerves.