Have you just arrived in Luxembourg, and are overwhelmed with all sorts of administrative procedures to do ? Would you like to fix everything from your place, without having to move ?
The city of Luxembourg offers a web service for online administrative forms<
Indeed, on its website, Ville de Luxembourg provides a multitude of administrative forms online. You only have to fill them quietly from your place, without leaving your home. A real time saving when we know how the bureaucracy can sometimes be long, numerous and difficult when one moves to a new country !
Thanks to this service, the city makes all kinds of documents to fill out available :
Thanks to this Internet service, the city makes available all types of documents to fill:
- Transport: annual subscription for the bus network, and authorization of collection for L-Kaart and City-Kaart services, card for access to free transport,
- Housing: request for rent for housing managed by the city, application for permission to build,
- administrative procedures with the Bierger Center such as formalities related to the detention of dogs, certificates of residence, birth certificates
- connection to city pipelines, reading of water meters,
- connection to district heating, solar installations,
- residential parking vignettes,
- school: exemption from school attendance,
- registration for sports activities “Sport for all” proposed by the city,
For each document, an explanatory sheet is also provided to guide you at best in your formalities and avoid errors.
Time gain, paper gain, displacement gain : what more ?