Online administrative procedures
Guichet.lu, administrative portal of the Luxembourg State
Guichet.lu is the official website that simplifies your exchanges with the Luxembourg State and the Luxembourg administration.
You will find all the official information on the different subjects for individuals and companies. A secure access allows you to carry out all administrative procedures online thanks to MyGuichet.lu :
- simple and transparent access to online information and services offered by the State,
- complete description of administrative procedures for citizens and private companies
- direct download of state administrative forms,
- electronic completion of administrative procedures through the secure MyGuichet space.
Documents from administrations and state services
You can access a certain number of administrative documents of the State services directly from the Guichet.lu website or via the common portal www.data.public.lu.
These documents, whether they are circulars, minutes, reports or minutes of meetings, can be requested without any particular justification and in principle free of charge. Any document containing personal data may only be communicated to the person concerned.
Forms of the City of Luxembourg
Fill out your administrative forms for the City of Luxembourg from your home via the Internet! The city of Luxembourg makes your life easier by allowing you to fill out administrative forms online.
On its website, the VDL provides a multitude of online administrative forms. All you have to do is complete them from the comfort of your own home. A real time saver when you know how long, numerous and painful the administrative steps can be when you move to a new country!
Thanks to this internet service, the city provides all types of documents to be filled in:
- administrative procedures with the Bierger Center such as dog or cat ownership formalities, residence certificates, or birth certificates,
- connection to the city’s pipes, reading of water meters,
- connection to district heating, solar installations,
- residential parking stickers,
- school: exemption from school attendance,
- registration for “Sport for All” sports activities offered by the city,
For each document, an explanatory sheet is also provided to guide you in your administrative procedures and avoid errors. To access the various forms available online from the City of Luxembourg, click here.
Administrative procedures for other municipalities
Save time, save paper, save travel: what more could you ask for? Your community may also have the same services. Contact your local government office for more information. Since the covid pandemic, more and more administrative procedures are done online, directly on MyGuichet.lu.
Translation of official documents
Luxembourg has 3 official languages, Lëtzebuergesch as the national language, French and German. The procedures must be done in one of these 3 languages, even if many websites, including public ones, also offer English. Documents must be provided in one of the official languages.